We are looking for an energetic, cause driven fundraiser to join our in-house F2F fundraising team in Sweden.
- Role: Face to Face Fundraiser
- Employment: Temporary 3-month contract with possibility of a long-term contract. Part time position 30 h/week.
- Salary: Hourly salary 125 SEK/h + 12 % holiday allowance
- Plats: Stockholm
- Last day to apply: 22 September
- Interviews: We are doing interviews throughout the recruitment process until September 30, early applications are appreciated and very welcomed.
- Apply now
International Rescue Committee (RESCUE) was founded in 1933 on initiative of Albert Einstein when he was forced to flee Germany. Today we are a large humanitarian organisation, but still inspired by the vision and creativity of Einstein. We work in over 40 countries and support those whose lives were shattered due to conflicts and disasters. In a In a smart way, we help them survive, recover and to build a sustainable life.
In 2019 RESCUE opened up our Stockholm office, with the goal to create engagement and spread awareness for the people in vulnerable situations all over the world. As we are starting up the new F2F fundraising department we are looking for a team player that wants to take part in this exciting time and mission.
We are currently launching a brand new in-house F2F fundraising team in Stockholm. The purpose of the team is to inspire and recruit new private donors who will give to RESCUE on a regular basis. Most will give monthly and we call them ’sustainers.’
Your task will be to work as part of team and to recruit new sustainers through inspiring dialogues with members of the public by visiting them at their homes or approaching them in public or sometimes private sites.
You will report to your Team Leader and will also have contact with the Face to Face manager and Recruitment coordinator
Then main focus is to recruit donors who will stay longer and do more for Rescue.
Example of Tasks
You will be expected to:
- Actively engage with members of the public and to recruit new sustainers
- Be a active and positive team member
- Complete daily digital timesheets
- Complete any assigned training
- Always be looking to learn, improve, and develop within your role
- Show initiate and stay up to date on RESCUEs current work, programs and responses
- Achieve weekly and monthly performance targets (KPI’s).
- Be available to work evenings, weekends and some public holidays.
- Previous F2F/D2D experience representing NGO’s is an asset but is not essential
- Previous experience in sales, retail, or any performance arts is often an advantage
- Self-motivated and with the ambition to deliver the best fundraising outcomes;
- A flexible approach to work and a “can-do” attitude to challenges and change;
- A high level of emotional intelligence; able to manage own emotional state, be resilient in the face of rejection and/or adversity, and disciplined in standards;
- Able to inspire others;
- Proven customer relations and sales skills;
- Ability to remain calm, think clearly and work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Target driven and accountable
Type of employment
- Temporary 3-month contract with possibility of a long-term contract
- Part time position 30 h/week
- Hourly salary 125 SEK/h + 12 % holiday allowance
RESCUE is committed to equality of opportunity and non-discrimination for all applicants and employees. We seek to ensure and achieve diversity in our workforce regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious belief, nationality, ethnic/national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. RESCUE welcomes applications from all candidates, including underrepresented groups and refugees who have the right to work in Sweden.
Please send in your application here, no later than September 22. As we are doing interviews throughout the recruitment process until September 30, early applications are appreciated and very welcomed. If you got any specific questions regarding the employment, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your application!